About Me

My photo
Yarnland, State of Wool, Germany
I´m a total crafts junkie and started with knitting and crocheting when I was 10 years old. Over the years I got totally addicted to yarn and fibers and what you can do with them when you knit them or crochet them. Well, to make a long story short. I have to much yarn now! A lot of unfinished projects and I kept buying new yarn! This is the experiment, that in the next 365 days I will not buy any new yarn and will use up all the yarn I got to make things and then sell them in my onine store. At the end of this year I will donate 5% of my earnings to a good cause, which I still have to find. Please feel free to add me, follow my blog, subsribe or just e-mail me to make suggestions for a good cause!

My etsy shop

Feb 12, 2009

Hello everybody...

I´m a total crafts junkie and started with knitting and crocheting when I was 10 years old. But haven´t done anything after that. Since 3 years now, from time to time I made something for friends and family as a gift for a birthday or christmas. Everybody loved my creations and always said, I should take it a step further.As far as the knittng, I can do hats, scarfs, Mittens and socks and I love the cable stitch. Lately I tried moreand mre Lace patterns. Since a few month now I got more into crocheting because of an amigurumi book I got for my birthday. I´m working on a monkey right now. Let´s see how it will lokk like in the end.I hope I will find more creative people on blogger, with who I can share my passion for crafts with and also experiences with their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment