About Me

My photo
Yarnland, State of Wool, Germany
I´m a total crafts junkie and started with knitting and crocheting when I was 10 years old. Over the years I got totally addicted to yarn and fibers and what you can do with them when you knit them or crochet them. Well, to make a long story short. I have to much yarn now! A lot of unfinished projects and I kept buying new yarn! This is the experiment, that in the next 365 days I will not buy any new yarn and will use up all the yarn I got to make things and then sell them in my onine store. At the end of this year I will donate 5% of my earnings to a good cause, which I still have to find. Please feel free to add me, follow my blog, subsribe or just e-mail me to make suggestions for a good cause!

My etsy shop

Jan 7, 2010

Day 10 - Lazy day 2.0

Alright.... it start to become a habbit! I know.... but it started snowing, and there wasn´t really anything I had to do. So I stayed at home, talked with a few friends on the phone and worked on my projects.

Between all those things I baked some muffins which turned out great! See in the following pic:




REALLY YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes I imagine how it would be to live in the Willy Wonka Factory with all those sweets. Do I have to wear also such a funny kostum as the Umpa Lumpas? And also sing those songs? But of course the new version with Johnny Depp, not the old one...

I also got some things done on my knitting front.... Here we go with pictures of it:

The new yarn for the FBS:



Here we go with the second February Baby Sweater in 100 % Cotton:




Here we go with the almost finished february baby sweater in the CHANEL style.

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors of your baby sweater, so soft, and perfect for the coming days of spring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heather! That was my intention. To make one the baby can also wear in the spring and maybe summer. You know that cotton is really nice on the skin on a hot summer day.

    ReplyDelete