About Me

My photo
Yarnland, State of Wool, Germany
I´m a total crafts junkie and started with knitting and crocheting when I was 10 years old. Over the years I got totally addicted to yarn and fibers and what you can do with them when you knit them or crochet them. Well, to make a long story short. I have to much yarn now! A lot of unfinished projects and I kept buying new yarn! This is the experiment, that in the next 365 days I will not buy any new yarn and will use up all the yarn I got to make things and then sell them in my onine store. At the end of this year I will donate 5% of my earnings to a good cause, which I still have to find. Please feel free to add me, follow my blog, subsribe or just e-mail me to make suggestions for a good cause!

My etsy shop

Jan 23, 2010

Day 25 and Day 26....

Today I went shopping with my friend Bianca. She was looking for a pair of nice and comfy winterboots. But apperantly, even though all the shops had sales going on, they didn´t have the kind of shoes she was looking for. It was in the sixth and last store where we finally find some shoes for her. YEAH!!!

Afterwards we went to her place and cooked an awesome dinner and I gave the belated birthday gifts to her daughter. A nice pink sweater and two "My little ponys" where you can exchange the feets and brush the hair. She went crazy about them. We had to exchange the different colored feets twice. The wrapping said Age 3+ but also for me it was hard to get the feets of and put the other one in. Sometimes I wonde if those toy designers are really thinking kid toys through??

Well, it was too late to write something yesterday when I came home, so I´m writing it today. And I made progress on the ear pattern for my amigurumi. Right now I´m still decideing what it will be. But here is a pic how it looks like with one ear.



So, I will work on the other ear today and also thinking about to embroider it a bit... let´s see!

More from my side tomorrow! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about kids' toys. My daughter has a few dolls that are practically impossible to dress and undress!

    ReplyDelete