About Me

My photo
Yarnland, State of Wool, Germany
I´m a total crafts junkie and started with knitting and crocheting when I was 10 years old. Over the years I got totally addicted to yarn and fibers and what you can do with them when you knit them or crochet them. Well, to make a long story short. I have to much yarn now! A lot of unfinished projects and I kept buying new yarn! This is the experiment, that in the next 365 days I will not buy any new yarn and will use up all the yarn I got to make things and then sell them in my onine store. At the end of this year I will donate 5% of my earnings to a good cause, which I still have to find. Please feel free to add me, follow my blog, subsribe or just e-mail me to make suggestions for a good cause!

My etsy shop

Jan 1, 2010

Day 4 , The new year and a smal hangover

So I made it into the new year really good. I had friends over and we had good food and for desert I made a chocolate fondue and Cupcakes.

My friend, she is really into Hello Kitty and at my local supermarkt I found a baking kit for Hello Kitty Muffins. She liked them a lot and they tasted really yummy. Like strawberrys with pink iceing.

Here´s a picture to proof it! ;-)



Otherwise I´m still a bit hangover. I mixed champagne with beer. Not a good idea at all. And if kids are reading this. Don´t ever drink alcohol! It´s bad for you.

Thank God I hadn´t that much stuff to clean up and my appartment is nice and clean again. After I will finish my cup of hot coffee I will continue with knitting on the baby sweater and other than that have a lazy day.

Talk to you tomorrow! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment