About Me

My photo
Yarnland, State of Wool, Germany
I´m a total crafts junkie and started with knitting and crocheting when I was 10 years old. Over the years I got totally addicted to yarn and fibers and what you can do with them when you knit them or crochet them. Well, to make a long story short. I have to much yarn now! A lot of unfinished projects and I kept buying new yarn! This is the experiment, that in the next 365 days I will not buy any new yarn and will use up all the yarn I got to make things and then sell them in my onine store. At the end of this year I will donate 5% of my earnings to a good cause, which I still have to find. Please feel free to add me, follow my blog, subsribe or just e-mail me to make suggestions for a good cause!

My etsy shop

Jan 5, 2010

Day 8 - I did so much today...

... and yet so less!

I didn´t really had to do something today but I thought I could some stuff done! Going downtown, to the library, getting some paperwork at the town hall done and so on....

WELL! Not happened! I got up, drank my cup of coffee and read my e-mails. Stil thinking about last night and how I had to rip apart that February Baby Sweater back to the start of the yoke... DAMM!!! That bothered me so much and I thought I could hear tiny laughs coming from the half knitted sweater... "Hihihihi... I´m to hard to knit! You´ll never finish me! Hahahaha... I will rule the world!" Well, that last part not really. A sweater ruling the world? An evil sweater? Hhmmm... maybe a nice Good Night story???? Anyways, it bothered me so much that I start knitting... and I have to tell you.Next to being a yarn junkie, I´m a hughe knitting junkie. It just feels good and relaxes me and I can alway think the best during knitting. I have my best ideas while knitting!

So, only knitting and no entertainment? Hhmmm, the radio wasn´t bringing much. So I searched the web for something good and new. On sunday I found a TV comedy from the states online. Called "Accidentally on purpose" and it is hilarious!!!!!! I liked it so much that I ordered the book by the author MaryF. Pols. And today I found the she Hawthorne which is about to start here in Germany. But I prefer to watch my shows in english. So I found the side and watched it online. Really cool too.... and during I got the problem with the february baby sweater solved and now started with the sleeves. I will finish it tonight!!!!! Well, at least I will try to finish it.

So far from my side for today...

Uuhh... wait I forgot the promised pics of the finished baby blanket and the progress on the lace scarf and the FBS... so here we go!




No comments:

Post a Comment