About Me

My photo
Yarnland, State of Wool, Germany
I´m a total crafts junkie and started with knitting and crocheting when I was 10 years old. Over the years I got totally addicted to yarn and fibers and what you can do with them when you knit them or crochet them. Well, to make a long story short. I have to much yarn now! A lot of unfinished projects and I kept buying new yarn! This is the experiment, that in the next 365 days I will not buy any new yarn and will use up all the yarn I got to make things and then sell them in my onine store. At the end of this year I will donate 5% of my earnings to a good cause, which I still have to find. Please feel free to add me, follow my blog, subsribe or just e-mail me to make suggestions for a good cause!

My etsy shop

Jan 14, 2010

Day 17- A lazy thursday...

Today I didn`t do a lot ... except drinking coffee, talking with friends and a lot of knitting.

So I don´t really have something to write today. But I found a funny clip on youtube today and wanna share it with you:


I wish you all a nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment